You can become a member of Women of the World in Denmark, if you share the purpose and goals of the organization as described in our About section. You become a member by writing to the board explaining that you would like to join (email@example.com) , and from there on pay the annual membership fee of 100 DKK to the bank account of the organization;
Reg. 8411 Account: 409 82 20
Why you should become a member:
We are a women’s organization in Denmark that supports equality and fights for women’s rights.
You may choose to be a member of Women of the World in Denmark because:
- You wish to support the purpose of the organization to increase equality and create a positive image of immigrant women
- You wish to help yourself and others cope with the challenges that immigrants meet in everyday life
There are many ways to be a member of our society. Everyone has his or her own resources and opportunities to contribute:
- It is possible to be a member just by paying the annual fee of 100 DKK to support the work of the organization
- You can actively participate in the activities, campaigns and debates – including online – of the organization
- You may suggest and initiate the composition of large and smaller projects that make a difference
As a paying member in Women of the world in Denmark, you may participate in the activities of the society. We meet on a regular basis and we are always open to new members. We have a reading club and two exercising clubs: Dance and be happy with VKiD and Pilates. You can be an active part of our large network that helps members in many situations. We are also in need of contributions to our regular activities, such as Clever Monday.
Our members also have several membership benefits. For example, our events will either be free or at a considerably reduced price. We have members in all parts of Denmark, and we communicate daily in our Facebook group, which is open to all members of the society.
If you have further questions about how you can become a part of Women of the World in Denmark, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email or fill out a form below.