Members of women of the world in Denmark are happy to contribute as introductory speakers and experts within our professional area of expertise.
- ”Job seeking and interviews with ethnical minorities. Seminar built upon the experience of an immigrant woman.
- ”Immigrant women and personal finance” Workshops – with information about your payslip, pension, insurance and government benefits.
- ”Diversity into play. The unwritten code of honour on the Danish labour market” Workshops for non-ethnic Danes in companies and institutions. ”Diversity into play” is a tool that gives the participants an emotional experience and the opportunity to think about – and react to – the unwritten rules, norms, cultural diversity and discrimination, which takes place at the workplace and other places in the public sphere.
- ”Appreciative communication – the problems of communication for non-ethnic Danes” Seminar, debate event and counselling for societies and companies.
- ”Cultural differences and cultural communication through the eyes of immigrants”Seminar, after-work meeting. Presentation based on examples from autocratic countries.
- ”Your network – your social baggage” Presentation for non-ethnic women about, how newcomers can establish network in their new country.
- “Mentoring schemes”– Presentations, guidance and sparring.
- ”Business development from zero, until you are on the playing field” Counselling and guidance.
- ”The darned language – when the Danish language creates barriers for development” Presentation and debate.
Introductory speakers: Alma Bekturganova Andersen, Lena Boel, Elena Kabachenko contact: email@example.com Fee and coverage of expenses to be arranged on an individual basis based on DM’s rates.
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email or fill a form below.