Members of women of the world in Denmark are happy to contribute as introductory speakers and experts within our professional area of expertise.
- ”Job seeking and interviews with ethnical minorities. Seminar built upon the experience of an immigrant woman.
- ”Immigrant women and personal finance” Workshops – with information about your payslip, pension, insurance and government benefits.
- ”Diversity into play. The unwritten code of honour on the Danish labour market” Workshops for non-ethnic Danes in companies and institutions. ”Diversity into play” is a tool that gives the participants an emotional experience and the opportunity to think about – and react to – the unwritten rules, norms, cultural diversity and discrimination, which takes place at the workplace and other places in the public sphere.
- ”Appreciative communication – the problems of communication for non-ethnic Danes” Seminar, debate event and counselling for societies and companies.
- ”Cultural differences and cultural communication through the eyes of immigrants”Seminar, after-work meeting. Presentation based on examples from autocratic countries.
- ”Your network – your social baggage” Presentation for non-ethnic women about, how newcomers can establish network in their new country.
- “Mentoring schemes”– Presentations, guidance and sparring.
- ”Business development from zero, until you are on the playing field” Counselling and guidance.
- ”The darned language – when the Danish language creates barriers for development” Presentation and debate.
Introductory speakers: Alma Bekturganova Andersen, Lena Boel, Elena Kabachenko contact: email@example.com Fee and coverage of expenses to be arranged on an individual basis based on DM’s rates.